The Enduro Event involves a 10k run, 48km bike section – with approx. 370m of climbing – and another 5km run.
1. Merge Left into Cedar Grove.
2. Turn Left into College Road.
3. Turn Right into Bradley Road (A363).
4. Cross mini roundabout.
5. Cross mini roundabout.
6. Major roundabout Merge Right into Woodmarsh.
7. Turn Right into Southwick Road.
8. Turn Right into Goose Street – Marshalled circuit
2x LAPS ENDURO
9. Turn Left into Frome Road.
10. Turn Left into A36.
11. Cross major roundabout A36.
12. Turn Left into Marsh Road.
13. Cross mini roundabout.
14. Cross mini roundabout.
Hazard – Steep incline – Dilton Marsh
15. Turn Left into Fairwood Road.
Hazard – Under bridge
Hazard – Humpback bridge
16. Turn Right into Brokerswood Road – Marshaled Turn.
17. Sharp Turn Left Brokerswood Road.
18. Marshaled Y Junction Goose Street & Southwick Road.
SECOND LAP ENDURO ONLY
19. Reverse of outbound leg above (1 – 8).
Big T run route in Trowbridge Description x 2 loops
1. Leave from rear entrance to Clarendon
2. Head along Beech Grove
3. Cross College Road into Willow Grove
4. Turn left into Silver Street Lane
5. Cross Silver Street Lane into Sandringham Road
6. Continue into Boundary Walk walkway to Woodmarsh/A363 Roundabout
7. Turn right and follow pavement alongside Woodmarsh Rd to Axe & Cleaver Lane/entrance to Trowbridge Town Football Club
8. Turn around and follow the same route back to Clarendon
9. Repeat for the Enduro Event