Trowbridge Hot Chilli Triathlon Club is committed to making triathlon accessible to everyone regardless of age, gender or athletic ability. We provide coached group training sessions in a supportive, friendly and safe environment. As a member of Trowbridge Hot Chilli Triathlon Club you are expected to abide by the following Members’ Code of Conduct. Members must:
- Abide by the Club Constitution and the code of conduct and rules laid down by the sports’ governing body, the British Triathlon Federation (BTF), Coaching code of conduct and safeguarding.
- Hold the good name and reputation of Trowbridge Hot Chilli Triathlon Club, both inside and outside of Club activities, and conduct themselves in a professional, decent, honest, and legal manner. Especially when wearing Club kit.
- Respect all participants regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, cultural background, religion, political persuasion or athletic ability.
- Show respect and consideration for the safety and welfare of others.
- Support and encourage good sporting practice by abiding by rules and respecting coaches, referees or officials decisions.
- Encourage and support members with training, participation and competition.
- Report any grievances or complaints to a member of the Committee.
- Pay any fees for training or events on time. Members who do not pay the appropriate training fees on time will be subject to an official warning to bring their fees up to date. If this situation persists, the committee may expel the member, provided that one month’s notice in writing shall have been sent to such a member by a registered or recorded letter, addressed to the last known address, informing of the proposed action of the Committee.
- Use appropriate good sense when posting articles or comments on the various Hot Chilli social media sites. Content should not be, sexist, racist, homophobic or cause offence to anybody at any time.
[With effect AGM October 2015]