Our Adult membership includes:
- Single Adult Membership - £35.00 - Full adult membership allowing member full club benefits.
- Family Adult Membership - £20.00 - Additional adult membership for spouse/civil partner of nominated Single Adult member, or parent/guardian of Single Junior member, allowing Family Adult member full club benefits.
We then have 3 simple Adult fee payment options; PLATINUM, GOLD and Pay As You Go (PAYG):
- PLATINUM members pay £350 in advance as a one off payment for 12 months GOLD, which allows access to all coached sessions.
- GOLD members pay a standing order of £35 per month, which allows access to all coached sessions (a cap on swimming sessions per week may be imposed during exceptionally
- Pay As You Go (PAYG) members pay fees for each session – £5.50 per coached session at a venue and £3.00 per coached session that doesn’t require venue hire. All non-
coached sessions are free.
The club is now using a Direct Debit payment structure (PaySubsOnLine through Go Cardless) for all training. If you’re a GOLD member, your subs will be debited from your PSOL account, in advance, on a monthly basis (please note that in the first month, the annual membership fee AND first month’s subs (i.e. total £70) will be debited from your account at the same time). If you’re a Pay As You Go member, your subs will be debited upon upload of the club registers for each session; shown at Registers
Sign up to Hot Chilli now via PaySubsOnline.
Juniors are those who are in full-time education, youths aged 8yrs – 19yrs (in line with BTF Tri start – Junior Age categories). Juniors are offered the same membership packages below as follows:
- Single Junior Membership - £20.00
- Family Junior membership - £10.00 - Additional junior family membership, for sibling of a nominated Single Junior member or child of nominated Single Adult member, allowing Family Junior member full club benefits.
As our membership year runs from 1st November to 31st October, so both new and existing Junior members pay an annual membership fee reducing to 1/2 rates (after 1st April for six-months membership):
Junior only session fees are £5.00 collected on PaySubsOnLine
Juniors pay the same session fees as Adults while training in Adult PAYG sessions.
Parents/guardians must give full consent to allow their children to train with the club. Please note members are not CRB checked as a matter of course.
Pay As You Go Pricing (PAYG)
|Session||Pay As You Go price (collected by PaySubsOnLine)|
|Strength & Conditioning session||TBN|
|Coached pool swim session||£5.50|
|Coached indoor bike session (spinning)||£5.50|
|Club run (outdoor)||£3.00|
|Club brick sessions (run/ride)||£3.00|
|Vobster Quays Swim (summertime only - not Hot Chilli sessions)||£3.00|
3 Week Trial membership
Potential new members of the Club are invited to join the club on a trial basis for a period of three weeks with access to all sessions without committing to join.
Check out our trial membership page to register. You will need to fill in the form on our trial membership page. At the end of the three weeks if you decide to join you need to register again on the PaySubsOnline page.
Hot Chilli Membership Benefits
- Maximum discount on individual membership to Triathlon England (an £11 discount)
- £5million public liability insurance when engaged in Club training and events.
- Associated affiliations to Cycling Time Trials, providing discounted entry fees and event access.
- Race under the club name
- Discounts on events run by the club
- Discounted entry fees on events where the club has negotiated a discount.
- Opportunity to attend Club Socials, Events and Meetings as a full voting member
- Discounts of 10-15% at local cycling, triathlon and outdoor shops.
- Discounts of 15-30% on sports testing & analysis at Team Bath.
- 25% discount on OTE sports nutrition.
- 20% off Retül bike fitting.
Our club year runs from October to September. From April 1st, Adult membership packages are reduced to £17.50 for the remaining sixth-month period, with monthly/session fees remaining the same.
Triathlon England Club Affiliation
Trowbridge Hot Chilli Triathlon Club has been affiliated as an official club of Triathlon England (TE). Please note the club’s TE affiliation does not give members automatic individual membership. We strongly encourage all our members to join TE as individual members.
Membership with TE provides a number of personal benefits, some of which are listed below. Individual membership of TE facilitates further development of the sport on a national level and greater support to clubs like ours.
Individual Triathlon England Membership Benefits
Join by visiting www.britishtriathlon.org
- Public accident insurance
- British Triathlon Handbook
- Public liability insurance while training and racing
- Membership race license card
- No day membership fees for race entry
- Discounts with key partners
- Subscription to Tri News magazine
- Eligibility to enter Championship events & Age Group Teams
- Triathlon England and British Triathlon e news
- Voting rights at Triathlon England AGM & Award Dinner
Sign up to Hot Chilli Triathlon Club now via PaySubsOnline.