Hot Chilli Triathlon Club – an inclusive multi sports club open to all.
A very warm welcome to the Hot Chilli Triathlon Club Trowbridge and West Wilts. We are a community membership triathlon club open to everyone. We provide support, coaching and training opportunities for individuals and families of all abilities to experience, participate and race in Triathlon and other multi sport events as both a competitive sport and active lifestyle pursuit. If you aren’t sure about the sport or joining a Club, come and join us on a trial basis and experience the Club first hand.
Club Mission Statement
‘To be recognized as the community club of choice for multisport* athletes of all ages and abilities in West Wiltshire enabling individuals to achieve their athletic goals in a stimulating, supportive and sociable environment.’
(* Multi-sport meaning Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon and other combined sports activities)
Club Aims and Objectives
- To promote inclusion and widen participation in triathlon, duathlon and other multi-sport activities promoting triathlon and multi-sport as a competitive sport
- To encourage membership from the whole community, supporting entry and participation opportunities for all as a healthy lifestyle pursuit
- To offer high quality coaching and competitive opportunities in multi-sport activities
- To promote the Club in triathlon and other sporting communities within West Wiltshire and the South West Region
- To ensure a duty of care is maintained for all members of the Club through the Clubs Health and Safety guidelines, CRB Checks and guidance from the Clubs appointed Welfare Officer.
- To provide these services and opportunities equitably and without prejudice
- To strive for excellence in all Club activities
Find out more about Hot Chilli Triathlon’s Membership Packages here.